Professional Design Glass Unitized Curtain Wall
|FOB Price:||US $30-80 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $30-80/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Square Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Andy CF
- Open: Closed
- Glass Curtain Wall Kind: Full Glass Curtain Wall
- Supporting Construction: Frame Type
- Metal Curtain Wall Kind: Aluminum Panel Curtain Wall
- Usage: Exterior Wall, Interior Wall
- Color: Blue; Green; Darkgray; Client′s Require
- Steel Frame Durable Years: 50 Years
- Trademark: Andy
- Specification: as required
- Type: Overhang Curtain Wall
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Curtain Wall Kind: Hidden Frame
- Number of Layers: Single
- Shape: Standard Plane
- Specila Function: Photovoltaics Curtain Wall, Ventilation Curtain Wall, Intelligent Curtain Wall
- Installation: Supervision
- Warranty: 1 Years
- Transport Package: by Container or as Required
- Origin: China
|Product||Glass curtain wall|
|type||visible/invisible curtain wall;unitized curtain wall;spider curtain wall.|
|Glass||Single tempered glass||6/8/10/12mm|
|Double glazing tempered glass||6mm+6A/9A/12A/27A+6mm|
|tinted/clear,according to customer's requirement|
|Hardware||High-quality made in China.|
|ACC||Full set of included. gasket,silicon,sealant rubber,screws.|
1.Tempered glass is one of two kinds of safety glass regularly used in applications which standard glass could pose a potential danger.
Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp shards when it fails.
Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
2.The brittle nature of tempered glass cause it to shatter into small oval-shaped pebbles when broken. This eliminates the danger of sharp edges. Due to this property, along with its strength, tempered glass is often referred to as safety glass.
3.Thermal process that cures tempered glass also makes it heat resistant.
Tempered glass is used to make glass doors, partitions, shopfronts, skylights, windows, curtain walls, shower rooms are more examples of places you will find tempered glass.
Building codes also require the windows of many public structures to be made of tempered glass.
4.Tempered glass is often referred to as "safety glass." It is more resistant to breakage than normal float glass.
And if it is broken, it usually breaks into relatively small particles, which are less likely to cause serious injury.